5 Exercises You Can Do Right At Home To Say Goodbye To Flabby Arms
Flabby arms happens to be an area of the body that loses elasticity and holds on to weight. But just because it’s a bit harder to get toned arms, doesn’t mean that you should throw in the towel!
Don’t let flabby arms keep you from having a great time this summer! This five simple exercises can make your arms look absolutely fabulous.
1. Arm & Leg Lift: This exercises is not only great for your arms, but also your legs and back. Start on all fours and extend your right arm and left leg simultaneously. Hold for five seconds but be sure to keep your limbs strong and your back straight. Alternate between the opposite arm and leg.
2. Half-Moon Rotation: This exercise will help you to get lean arms by focusing on the shoulders, biceps, and triceps.To begin, stand with your feet slightly apart and your arms extended out. Rotate your thumbs until they face upward and then again so that they face forward. Do 30 reps with your arms extended.
3. Side plank lifts: This exercise is good for your back and shoulders. Begin in a side plank position with your legs stacked and your knees slightly bent. Use your elbow for support as you raise your body off the ground and extend your arm forward.
4. Overhead Tricep Raises: Stand with your legs slightly apart with a dumbell in one hand and your other hand holding the base of the opposite arm. Bend the arm behind your head and then extend upward.
5. Ball Push-Ups: This is the perfect exercise for those who are looking to build upper-body strength. Get in the plank position and place one hand on the ground and one hand on the ball as you lower yourself into an uneven push-up. Alternate which hand is on the ball for at least 5 times per side The trick is just to make the push-up an uneven balance of muscle to really work those arms.