Reverse Cavities Naturally And Heal Tooth Decay With This Powerful Tooth Mask
Tooth decay and cavities are among the world’s most common oral health problems. There are two big causes of tooth decay, sugary food intake and the plaque bacteria that breaks it down to release acid (that rots the tooth). Getting tooth decay can be a sign of a lack of oral hygiene and/or getting too much sugary foodstuff in your diet.
With this simple and powerful tooth mask you will stop the process of tooth decay, heal it naturally and also during the process your teeth will get whiter.
- 1/4 teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric
- 2 drops of Clove Oil or Peppermint oil
- A pinch of Salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture to your toothbrush and brush your teeth gently, targeting the cavities’ areas as much as possible
- Give it a break for 5 minutes and brush once more.
- Lastly, rinse the teeth with lukewarm water.
HOW IT WORKS
- In Ayurveda, turmeric is often used to provide respite from cavity pain. According to research, compounds in turmeric have anti-fungal, antibacterial and astringent properties that help keep the gums healthy and prevent tooth decay due to bacterial infection.
- Salt can reduce inflammation, ease pain, draw out any infection and prevent growth of bacteria in the mouth.
- Clove is one of the most important ingredients for treating any kind of dental issue, including cavities. Due to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties, clove can help alleviate pain and prevent the cavity from spreading.
- Researchers report that coconut oil is the only oil that prevents Strep, a major cause of tooth decay, from binding to and damaging tooth enamel.
You must remember that for 100% efficiency of this tooth mask you will also have to do some lifestyle changes, such as:
- You will need to boost your diet with foods that contain vitamin K2 and vitamin D: like ghee, grass fed butter, cream, chicken and full-fat dairy products.
- Oil pulling every morning for 15 min-3 times per week
- Avoid processed white sugar
- Always floss before bedtime