Share this post on :
This Fruit Will Fight Insomnia and Boost Brain Function in Minutes
The quenepa fruit, also known as Spanish lime, provides number of health benefits and you will definitely want it to be in your kitchen after learning about the health benefits. In this article we are going to talk about the health benefits of this amazing fruit and you will learn that this amazing fruit will help you “fix” your sleeping problem and boost your brain function – in just few minutes.
Quenepa Fruit (Spanish lime)Quenepa Fruit grow in the tropics and are very popular in the Caribbean, Florida, Mexico, Africa, South America and other tropical areas.This small round fruit is about the size of an olive with a hard skin.
Inside you’ll find a very sweet luscious fruit with a jelly like consistency. It is full of fiber for lowering cholesterol and preventing constipation, also Vitamin A that boosts your immune system and prevents formation of urinary stones; Vitamin C which is very important as a great antioxidant; calcium which keeps your teeth and bones strong and helps prevent cancer; phosphorus which is important for digestion and regulating hormones.
Quenepa also contains a large amount of tryptophan which is important for good sleep… and lysine which is important for proper growth and for preventing herpes
- Eliminates parasites;
- Prevents bronchitis and the flu;
- Strengthens the immune system and prevents bacterial buildup in the body;
- Treats and prevents kidney problems;
- Stimulates red blood cell production, preventing anemia;
- Improves the reproductive system’s function;
- Soothes gum infections;
- Prevents and treats urinary and lung infections;
- Reduces high cholesterol and triglyceride levels;
- treats skin issues;
- Treats constipation;
- Also, in the case of diarrhea, mix a few roasted quenepa seeds with honey and you will quickly solve the problem.