You Will Never Have To Scrub a Toilet AGAIN If You Make These DIY Toilet Cleaning Bombs
The bathroom is always considered to be the dirtiest part of the house, and you feel like you have to scrub and scrub with all sorts of chemicals to destroy all the germs and bacteria. Bathroom products can be full of harmful chemicals, bleach is hard on growing lungs, and is worst, especially for the kids.
Here’s what you need:
– ½ cup citric acid
– ½ cup cornstarch
– ½ cup baking soda
– 25 drops essential oils – your choice (but we recommend lemon or orange for its cleaning properties, plus two others for nice-smelling purposes)
You will also need a spray bottle, a gallon size zip-top bag, molds or muffin tins, and a giant Ziploc baggie.
– Put your ingredients in the bag and shake very well, however, don’t include the essential oil just yet.
– After shaking the bag well open it and add about 2-3 spritzes of water from your spray bottle. You should then close the bag and have it knead.
– You can repeat step 2 about 5-7 more times, note if your bag should get puffy, let out the air, this is caused by the mixture of the baking soda and citric acid.
– The mixture should eventually feel sort of like pie dough, so just pick a handful and squeeze. Make sure you do not use too much water.
– Add the oils in and re-knead the content.
– Pack firmly into your molds very, very firmly. You should use a second muffin tin to press them down.
– After two days, remove them from the molds and put them to dry on some higher place for a couple more days.
Then, place them in a sealed container.
Using these is easy. Just drop one of the ‘bombs’ into your toilet, and watch it fizz.
Thanks, Share this post with your friends.